Betta Projects Queensland
Betta Projects QLD are a locally owned Commercial Ceilings, Partitions, Cladding & Carpentry contractor established in 2005.
Based in Warana on Queensland’s Sunshine Coast, Betta Projects QLD is steadily growing and constantly looking for ways to improve our service through innovative approaches to technology and the upskilling of all our tradesman.
Betta Projects QLD has developed a strong reputation on the Sunshine Coast and throughout South East Queensland for providing a high quality service & finish at competitive prices.
Betta Projects QLD is an organisation unlike the vast majority of ‘tradies’. We ensure consistently outstanding service is provided every day, to every client on every job.
Betta Projects QLD specialise in:
- Suspended Ceilings
- Metal & Timber Stud frame Partitions
- Commercial Plasterboard & Fibre Cement Linings
- Commercial Carpentry including fix outs & fire doors
- Passive Fire-rated Ceilings & Partitions
- External Facades including Aluminium & Fibre Cement architectural claddings
- Acoustic solutions
- High Rise Unit Developments
- Large Residential and Multi-Residential Developments
- Government Housing & Education Projects
The Sunshine Coast's Leading Commercial Ceiling & Partition Contractor
Request a Call Back
Do you have questions about how Betta Projects Queensland can help you?
Send us an email and we’ll get in touch shortly, or call Broc directly on 0403 135 131.